- The next NYSRSAS Executive Board Meeting will take place on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, at 10 AM, at the Holiday Inn located just off Exit 46 of the L.I.E. in Plainview. The annual NYSRSAS luncheon meeting will take place immediately afterwards at 12 noon. Look for the reservation form in the May newsletter to reserve your place at the luncheon.
Welcome to our Site
IN SUPPORT OF EDUCATION
AND TO ENHANCE LIFE IN RETIREMENT
NYSRSAS is an association of retired school leaders dedicated to improving the well-being of our members. We continue to advocate for students and the ongoing improvement of education in public schools.
We monitor the political scene; take positions in the interest of our membership, make our views known, and communicate through our newsletter, member forums, and website.
We Stand for:
- Maintaining Social Security protections
- Maintaining Medicare services for enrollees at their current levels
- Insuring current pension protections for NYS retirees
- Legislative support for school funding
- Viable public education systems
We welcome your participation on our Executive Board, at focus groups and forums, and as contributors to our newsletter.
For more information on New York State Retired School Administrators and Supervisors or to join our organization you can contact us through our website by clicking the blue Contact box on the right or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 631-761-5451.
490 Wheeler Road, Suite 280
Hauppauge, NY 11788